Updated Dec. 18, 2021
Christmas Week Services
Per the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa, as of Dec. 20 we will follow Revised Red protocols, as follows:
• Everyone involved in services must be double vaccinated.
• Eucharist is permitted in both kinds.
• Up to 25 participants (only people with active roles) — including choirs and musicians.
• Singers, musicians and choirs must be distanced and masked.
• If there is more than one person in the space all persons must be masked — if livestreaming or recording alone you are allowed to take off your mask.
• No social times or sharing of food.
Sun., Dec 19, Bishop Shane's visit
9:30 a.m.: Eucharist and Q&A with Bishop Shane; last in-person service for the time being (also live-streamed at https://www.facebook.com/EpiphanyACC)
We welcome you to join us and follow these required precautions:
No congregational singing (only the choir will sing).
Maintain physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from anyone who is not in your personal bubble.
Wear your mask correctly so that it covers your nose and mouth.
Sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the church.
Bring your proof of full vaccination.*
Fri., Dec. 24, Christmas Eve
4:30 p.m.: Private family Christmas Eve Zoom pageant (contact the church if your family would like to take part in this fun experiment!)
7:30 p.m.: Online Choral Communion service (live-streamed at https://www.facebook.com/EpiphanyACC)
Sat., Dec. 25, Christmas Day
10:30 a.m.: Choral Eucharist with children's homily (live-streamed at https://www.youtube.com/c/christchurchcathedralottawa)
Sun., Dec. 26
10:30 a.m.: Morning prayer (live-streamed at https://www.facebook.com/EpiphanyACC)
* What proof do you need to attend in person? Paper vaccination receipts are fine, but a QR code will make checking go faster. Find out how to download one at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof/. Did you know that your local Ottawa Public Library can help you print and laminate this code?
Details about the Diocese's COVID-19 plan are available at https://www.ottawa.anglican.ca/index.php/covid-19.